If you are looking for the finest amenities in Destin, you have come to the right place. Henderson Park Inn Destin Hotel is a longtime favorite of visitors and locals looking for a quiet and romantic vacation or quick getaway at the best beachfront hotels in Destin FL. Located adjacent to the Henderson Beach State Park and directly on a quiet stretch of beach, this New-England-styled bed and breakfast features Victorian-inspired furnishings and a large veranda that offers impressive views of the Gulf of Mexico.
Henderson Park’s resort in Destin features some of the most beautiful amenities of any beachfront hotel in Destin, Florida. Guest rooms are equipped with private baths and terraces overlooking the beach and some include fireplaces and whirlpool tubs for a vacation that’s not only romantic, but relaxing as well.
For convenience, most of our Destin Beach hotel rooms are equipped with amenities like a coffee maker, mini-refrigerator and microwave oven. Start each day with a full breakfast. Enjoy breathtaking sunsets with beer and wine at happy hour… all from the comfort of your Destin beachfront resort.
- On-site Check-in (Available 24 hours a day)
- Private Terraces/Balconies Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico (Except two suites)
- Beach Services and Beach Towels for use on-site
- Wine, Fresh Grapes and Flowers upon arrival
- Full Breakfast and Lunch (excluding holidays)
- Lemonade and Cookies Available (afternoon)
- Complimentary happy hour nightly at sunset
- Cable TV, DVD Players and Complimentary DVD check out
- Rooms with Kitchenettes – Mini Refrigerator, Microwave, Gourmet Coffee & Bottled Water
- Free High-Speed Internet Access
- Some Rooms Equipped with Fireplace
- Private baths (most with whirlpool tubs)
- Turn-down service
- Community refrigerator stocked with beverages and candy bars
- Bikes available
- Meeting/Party Room, Small Conference Room for Weddings, Board Meetings and/or other activities
- Adults Only
- Located on a quiet cul-de-sac on Scenic Highway 98 in Destin, Florida
- Centrally located to shopping (Destin Commons, Silver Sands Outlet Center)
- Borders a 208 Acre State Park with 1.3 mile of unobstructed beach