6 of the Most Popular Dishes at the Beach Walk Cafe Destin FL
Here at the Henderson Park Inn, we are very lucky to have our own onsite restaurant, the Beach Walk Cafe. Offering expertly crafted meals that draw from both the land and sea, the Beach Walk is a favorite destination among visitors and locals alike. To help you plan your meal with us, we have put together a guide to six of the most popular dishes at the Beach Walk Cafe Destin FL. Below you will find descriptions of the dishes and reviews from guests who have shared their thoughts on the Beach Walk Cafe’s TripAdvisor page:
1. Grouper Vince
Pecan crusted local grouper, oven roasted, crispy mashed potato cake, honey-worcestershire sauce and chives.
- “I ordered the Grouper Vince and was beyond impressed with the quality of this fish. The pecan crust was cooked to perfection and the sauce companioned perfectly with it.”
- “The Grouper Vince is out of this world.”
- “My Grouper Vince was the BEST grouper entree I have ever had. Bar none!”
2. Smoked Tomato Soup
Spicy house smoked tomato soup with grilled shrimp.
- “My husband ordered the Smoked Tomato Soup (maybe the best tomato soup we’ve ever had).”
- “Our entrees were preceded by the most delicious smoked tomato soup that has quickly become my all-time favorite.”
- “I ordered the smoked tomato soup, which was both unlike anything I’ve ever eaten and very, very good.”
3. Eggplant Medallions with Crab Meat
Lightly fried eggplant with sautéed jumbo lump crab meat, meuniere sauce and hollandaise.
- “My Eggplant Medallions with Crab Meat were wonderful. The medallions were cooked properly and served crisp with a generous amount of crab meat.”
- “We ordered the Eggplant Medallions with crab meat appetizer…OMG…Heaven on Earth. It was so delicious.”
- “We shared the crab topped eggplant appetizer and we highly recommend this signature dish.”
4. New Zealand Venison
Chargrilled with sweet potato gratin, red wine and tomato-basil reduction, tobacco onions.
- “I had the seared snapper and my husband had the venison and sweet potatoes.Venison didn’t seem like an appropriate thing for my husband to order, considering we were at the ocean…but I’m sure glad he did, as I had several bites of his! It was excellent!”
- “I had the venison and, wow, so tender, it was like filet mignon. I really didn’t need a knife!”
- “Everything had great flavor, my venison could almost be cut without a knife.”
5. Seafood Pasta “Rockefeller”
Cavatappi pasta, jumbo shrimp and scallops, pancetta, spinach, sundried tomatoes, in a rich Pernod cream sauce with shaved parmesan.
- “We enjoyed wine, crab cakes, seafood pasta with shrimp, scallops, and, pancetta. It was delicious!”
- “My husband had the Seafood Pasta Rockefeller and cleaned his plate. Cooked to perfection, just like mine.”
- “The seafood pasta was probably the best entree (exceptionally tasty).”
6. Beach Walk Filet
Center cut 7oz chargrilled filet of beef with Andouille-cheddar mac and cheese, and lemon parmesan grilled asparagus.
- “The filet was cooked perfectly (medium) & was so tender that I could cut it with my fork.”
- “We ate steak — a Ribeye special and a Filet. Both were incredible, complemented with grilled asparagus and mashed potatoes. Let me particularly rave on the filet. You could cut it with a fork, and it melts in your mouth.”
- “My steak was cooked perfectly how I like it and was so tender, juicy and flavorful.”
When you stay at the Henderson Park Inn, you can enjoy all of these mouthwatering dishes at the Beach Walk Cafe Destin FL. Voted the most romantic hotel in North America by the users of About.com and TripAdvisor.com, the Henderson Park Inn is an adults only bed and breakfast located right on the beach. To learn more about our hotel, visit the Henderson Park Inn Amenities page.