4 Reasons to Get Married at Our Destin FL Beach Wedding Venues
With sugar white sand, emerald green water, and breathtaking scenery everywhere you turn, it is no surprise that Destin, Florida is one of the most popular places to get married in the country. The Henderson Park Inn is pleased to offer a variety of Destin FL beach wedding venues for your big day. Here are four reasons to have your wedding with us:
1. Your Choice of Four Ceremony and Reception Locations
The Henderson Park Inn is unique in offering four different venues for your ceremony and reception:
- The Beach – Our 300 ft beach is ideal for a romantic ceremony right on the shore.
- Beachside West Green – Featuring breathtaking views of the sunset, this beautifully manicured lawn is adjacent to the beach. With a small covered deck and space for 75 seated guests or 100 mingling guests, the Beachside West Green is wonderful for receptions or ceremonies.
- Beachside East Green – Even larger than the West Green, this pristine lawn can accommodate 100 seated guests and 125 mingling guests. The views of the Emerald Coast from the East Green are simply magnificent.
- The Deck – The Henderson Park Inn’s deck provides an intimate setting for 80 seated guests or 100 mingling guests. Dance the night away with the Gulf of Mexico as your backdrop!
2. Mix and Match Venues
All of our Destin FL beach wedding venues are seconds away from one another, so you can mix and match ceremony and reception locations to your heart’s content. Here are a few combinations that couples frequently choose:
- Have a scenic ceremony right on the beach and then head over to the Henderson Park Inn’s deck for the reception.
- Get married on the West Green and then have your dinner and reception on the East Green. The two greens are connected by a walkway, so guests can mingle with one another and enjoy appetizers and drinks as they make their way from one lawn to the next.
3. Expert Wedding Planning
When you have your wedding at the Henderson Park Inn, you won’t have to worry about a thing! Our wedding coordinator will guide you through every step of the wedding planning process. We are connected with the area’s best florists, photographers, videographers, hair stylists, and other wedding vendors, so couples don’t have to spend hours doing research online. The wedding planning staff at the Henderson Park Inn strives to make your big day completely stress free and absolutely unforgettable.
4. Stay for Your Honeymoon
Another benefit of choosing our Destin FL beach wedding venues is having the opportunity to seamlessly transition to your honeymoon. Voted the most romantic hotel in the United States by both the users of TripAdvisor and About.com, the Henderson Park Inn is a wonderful destination for your first vacation as a married couple. After your wedding, you can stay at our beachside hotel and enjoy a week of relaxing fun in the sun.
To learn more about having your wedding at the Henderson Park Inn, visit our Destin Beach Wedding Packages page!